Discover and Apply for Jobs
Sales Development Representative
New Business Consultant - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
seeking a talented sales development representative (SDR) to find and screen potential customers who could benefit from our products and services. As the first line of communication with a prospect, the ideal SDR has a strong understanding of the sales process and excels at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting up sales closers for success. The SDR should be a quick learner who has strong communication skills and an ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Every potential customer is an opportunity for boosting top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
- Represent the company’s products and services, using comprehensive knowledge as well as consumer research to explain how our solutions meet customer needs
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding potential new sales opportunities
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives in next steps
- Identify best practices for refining the company’s lead-generation playbook
- Utilize CRM, cold calls, and email to generate new sales opportunities.
- Identify the needs of prospects, and suggest appropriate products or services.
- Build long-term, trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives.
- Report to sales manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Two or more years of experience in sales, with a track record of exceeding lead targets
- Strong communication skills via phone and email
- Proven, creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization